Chapman’s Bail Bonds is the premier bail bond provider in Coryell County, Texas. We understand how challenging it can be for anyone who has been arrested to navigate the legal system and secure their release. Acquiring Coryell County bail bonds doesn’t have to be difficult. We’ll make it easy for you.
Jails in Coryell County
Coryell County has multiple jails, including the Coryell County Jail and the Gatesville City Jail. The Coryell County Jail is located in Gatesville, TX, and houses pre-trial detainees and convicted inmates.
Coryell County Jail
This jail is operated by the Coryell County Sheriff’s Office and has a maximum capacity of 587 beds.
Gatesville City Jail
This is a smaller facility located in the heart of Gatesville and has a capacity of up to 24 inmates.
How to Get Your Bail Bond After You’re Arrested
If you or a loved one has been arrested in Coryell County, it can be a stressful and confusing time. However, securing a bail bond can help you or your loved one get out of jail and return home while awaiting trial. If you’re considering getting a bail bond, it’s important to understand the process involved. Here is what you should do if you have just been arrested and need to secure a bail bond.
- Contact a reputable bail bond company such as Chapman’s Bail Bonds as soon as possible.
- Provide the bail bond agent with your (or the arrested individual’s) full name and booking number.
- The bail bond agent will verify the information and contact the jail to confirm the amount of bail needed for release.
- Complete the necessary paperwork, including the bail bond application and agreement, and pay the required fees.
- The bail bond agent will post the bail bond with the jail, securing the release of the arrested individual.
- The arrested individual must attend all required court appearances, or the bail bond will be forfeited, and the individual will be sent back to jail.
It’s important to note that securing a bail bond is not a guarantee of release. The judge may deny bail or set conditions for release, such as wearing an ankle monitor or surrendering one’s passport. However, working with an experienced bail bond agent can help increase the chances of a successful release and ensure a smooth bail bond process.
Coryell County Bail Bonds in 30-45 Minutes
At Chapman’s Bail Bonds, we understand that time is of the essence when it comes to getting your loved one out of jail. That’s why we offer 24/7 bail bond services, and we can get your bail bond processed and approved in as little as 30-45 minutes. Our experienced bail bond agents will work diligently to ensure a fast and smooth release from jail.
Get In Touch with Chapman’s Bail Bonds
If you or someone you know needs a bail bond in Coryell County, don’t hesitate to contact Chapman’s Bail Bonds. We are here to help you navigate the bail bond process and secure your release from jail. Our team of experienced bail bond agents is available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have and provide you with the support you need. We are committed to providing you with exceptional customer service and getting you out of jail quickly. Give us a call today or fill out our online form to get out of jail fast!